flash instead of CSS

ana ana

Hi,I have built a site that was intended to be simple, clean and fast.you can see it HEREThere is one big problem: at "servicii" page, on the lower part of the page there is an orange link that goes to "contact". The link is lower on the page and when it goes to "contact it doesn't go at the top of the page but at the same low position.The problem is that there the page is empty. How can I make it go at the top?PS: don't tell me I could have used CSS & HTML :) Thanks

Hi,I have built a site that was intended to be simple, clean and fast.you can see it  HEREThere is one big problem: at "servicii" page, on the lower part of the page there is an orange link that goes to "contact". The link is lower on the page and when it goes to "contact it doesn't go at the top of the page but at the same low position.The problem is that there the page is empty. How can I make it go at the top?PS: don't tell me I could have used CSS & HTML :) Thanks

Im confussed... :) Maybe if i could read the text on your site i would be ok!

it's because your using flash. the one thing about your flash that I don't like is you can't use the back button. it's all on the same page. that's the problem. I don't know flash, but if you want someone to help you, you probably should post your flash. because you just embeded your flash, it doesn't go to a different page; it just alters the flash on the same page. :) I know with javascript, you could do: scroll(0,0). :) p.s. i'm not saying you should use html. :) LG