Navigation frame? Help!

martemelon

well if you want help, post what you have already tried.after that we can fix your code, but unless you have an Idea of what you're trying to do, we can't help you.LG

Okay, the nearest I came was:<html><table border="0"><tr><td><a href ="index.html" target ="showframe">Frame a</a><br><a href ="velkommen.html" target ="showframe">Frame b</a><br><a href ="testeside.htm" target ="showframe">Frame c</a></td><td><iframe src="velkommen.html" style="border:1px black solid;" name="frame2" scrolling="yes" frameborder="no" align="center" height = "300px" width = "350px"></iframe></td></tr></table></html>And the problem I have is that when I click on a linkthe page don't appear in the 2 frame. But it appear likea new side comes (not in a new "window").I'm not that good in english, but hope someone understand!

since your target is showframe:

<a href ="index.html" target ="showframe">Frame a</a><br><a href ="velkommen.html" target ="showframe">Frame b</a><br><a href ="testeside.htm" target ="showframe">Frame c</a>
your iframe's name needs to be showframe:
<iframe src="velkommen.html" style="border:1px black solid;" name="frame2" scrolling="yes" frameborder="no" align="center" height = "300px" width = "350px"></iframe>
needs to be:
<iframe src="velkommen.html" style="border:1px black solid;" name="showframe" scrolling="yes" frameborder="no" align="center" height = "300px" width = "350px"></iframe>

LG :)

since your target is showframe:your iframe's name needs to be showframe:needs to be:
<iframe src="velkommen.html" style="border:1px black solid;" name="showframe" scrolling="yes" frameborder="no" align="center" height = "300px" width = "350px"></iframe>

LG :)

Thank you, thank you sooo much! It did work!

in the style attribute of the frame add this:
text-align:center;

LG

I'm not very good in this kind of things,where do I put it?Here are the code it shall be putted into:
<html><table border="0"><tr><td><a href ="index.html" target ="showframe">Enter</a><br><a href ="velkommen.html" target ="showframe">Velkommen</a><br><a href ="testeside.htm" target ="showframe">Testeside</a></td><td><iframe src="velkommen.html" style="border:1px black solid;" name="showframe" scrolling="yes" frameborder="no" align="center" height = "400px" width = "450px"></iframe></td></tr></table></html>

<td><iframe src="velkommen.html" style="border:1px black solid; text-align:center;" name="showframe" scrolling="yes" frameborder="no" align="center" height = "400px" width = "450px"></iframe>[/code]

gray is what to take out, red put in.LGEdit:you can also put left or right in the red code instead of center. or leave it out.

gray is what to take out, red put in.LGEdit:you can also put left or right in the red code instead of center.  or leave it out.

I tried what you said, but it didn't work ..Now the code is:
<html><table border="0"><tr><td><a href ="index.html" target ="showframe">Enter</a><br><a href ="hovedside.html" target ="showframe">Velkommen</a><br><a href ="testeside.htm" target ="showframe">Testeside</a></td><td><iframe src="hovedside.html" style="border:1px black solid; text-align:left;" name="showframe" scrolling="yes" frameborder="no" height = "400px" width = "450px"></iframe></td></tr></table></html>

What is wrong?

Lets try:

<html>  <head>    <title>Test Page</title>  </head><body><table border="0">  <tr>    <td>      <a href ="index.html" target ="showframe">Enter</a><br>      <a href ="hovedside.html" target ="showframe">Velkommen</a><br>      <a href ="testeside.htm" target ="showframe">Testeside</a>    </td>    <td style="text-align:left;">      <iframe src="hovedside.html" style="border:1px black solid;" name="showframe" scrolling="yes" frameborder="no" height = "400px" width = "450px"></iframe>    </td>  </tr></table></body></html>

If that doesn't work I don't know what will.All I did was add a text-align:left; to the <td> where the <iframe> is.Also, some good things to note:A standard web page has the following mark-up:

<html>  <head>    <title></title>  </head><body>Your Content here</body></html>

The border="0" that you have in your tablereally means nothing because that value is automatically 0. Only wheneveryou are going to have a border on it would I suggest that you havethat code there.Well, I hope it all works out for you :)

Is this what you wanted? :

<html> <head>   <title>Test Page</title> </head><body><table>  <tr>    <td>      <a href ="index.html" target ="showframe">Enter</a><br>      <a href ="hovedside.html" target ="showframe">Velkommen</a><br>      <a href ="testeside.htm" target ="showframe">Testeside</a>    </td>  </tr>  <tr>    <td style="text-align:left;">      <iframe src="hovedside.html" style="border:1px black solid;" name="showframe" scrolling="yes" frameborder="no" height = "400px" width = "450px"></iframe>    </td>  </tr></table></body></html>

Well, I assumed that you were trying to say that you wanted thelinks on top of the frame, so the frame is all the way to the left side.Did you still want those links to the left of that frame? Or is it okay whereit is?