asp.net

Guest mitul

Guest mitul

i am work on asp.net but some problem create i make one menu control in .net 2003and create one javascript but form is run menu componet show behind in other componet(textbox, label) this componet show frist and menu show in behindplz help me

i am work on asp.net but some problem create i make one menu control in .net 2003and create one javascript but form is run menu componet show behind inĀ  other componet(textbox, label) this componet show frist and menu show in behindplz help me

Do you mean that the menu control is shown below the other control or that the control is actually on top of your menu control???If it is showing below the other control it may be a problem with which control is getting rendered first or how the menu control is placed.If the other control is on top of your menu control you are probably using absolute positioning. This creates layering effects. It sounds like the 'other' layer is overlapping your menu layer.If you can post a link to an example of this problem or post your code we can give you a more specific answer.