How to connect multiple access database using ASP

tamakuwalapranav

Hi All,I am creating student website which contain student personal info, academic info and agent info. What I want to do is that I want to make three different tables and connect it with each other using ID as a primary key.I have already create single database contain all information and its working well enough it add data into it and display all records. However, I want to normalize this data into three different database file and I am working on it but I am getting error msg like- type mismatch. I dont know how can I connect with all this database using ASP commands. Pls help me out... It's URGENT !!!!!!Thanx friends....

Guest smarty

Can u post the DB u have designed. Want to c if it is normalized properly.Name with the fields & primary - foreign key relation ship.As far as data-type mismatch is concerned it may be bcoz of EG : suppose u create a number field & assign text that its mismatch of type.Once check if the DB u created is having proper datatypes.

• 2 weeks later...

THanx buddy... i found my solution and done with everything..... Nyways thanx for ur suggestion...

Can u post the DB u have designed. Want to c if it is normalized properly.Name with the fields & primary - foreign key relation ship.As far as data-type mismatch is concerned it may be bcoz of EG : suppose u create a number field & assign text that its mismatch of type.Once check if the DB u created is having proper datatypes.