Contacts Organizer

thebeam

I have an website, that people send a form to the company's email.So, the attendants, have to make an account of the user in the email program, save in each different classes. and then, respond.what i want to know... there any contact organizer?to minimize the work of make accounts ?or any script in the form maybe...

you would do it with ASP, PHP, or Cold Fusion.I would reccomend PHP because it is the most widely available.sorry, I can't tell you how. (I don't know!) :) LGEdit: or you could use any other SSL.

you would do it with ASP, PHP, or Cold Fusion.I would reccomend PHP because it is the most widely available.sorry, I can't tell you how. (I don't know!) :) LGEdit: or you could use any other SSL.

Actually you can add the form data to the database through a web language but the program (you would have to run it periodically to update the contacts) would have to be in C++ or .Net to add them to the email program.C#.Net or VB.Net is good if you are adding to Outlook or other Microsoft products.