<h3>

Guest PhinsTrains

Guest PhinsTrains

I was wondering when ever I use the <h3> to make the letters biger ,it moves the whole "word" down. Like I hit the enter button on it ""How are you""

I was wondering when ever I use the <h3> to make the letters biger ,it moves the whole "word" down. Like I hit the enter button on it ""How are                                                                                  you""

Is there an example that you could give? I believe I may be of some help, if you can give me an example of this (if you are uncomfertable posting it, you may send it to me via PM) That way We can see if It needs just a bit of CSS to spark it up a bit :)

I was wondering when ever I use the <h3> to make the letters biger ,it moves the whole "word" down. Like I hit the enter button on it ""How are                                                                                  you""

Yes the heading tag automatically put's in a line break, if you wan't large text along with small text you could try this:<span style="font:900 50px">Hello</span> i'm on same line

There are several ways you can do this. You can force <h3> to be displayed inline instead of block:

<h3 style="display: inline;">

or

<style type="text/css">.inline { display: inline; }</style><h3 class="inline">

Or you could just bump the font up:

<span style="font-size: 150%;">