test with browsers

Little Goat

I don't imagine you will find any for the other browsers since they are easy to install on your pc. The reason there are a couple special sites for testing in Safari is because it is only for Mac.There seems to be alot of discussion of getting a KHTML based browser (like Safari) available for windows. There have been rumors of Apple releasing a windows veriosn of Safari but that seems to be just that, a rumor. So someone, thankfully, decided to provide a service to test your website in Safari...layout only mind you, we still can't test functionality but this is certainly better than nothing.My suggestion would be to install the other browsers, like Opera, for testing. My computer at work has IE, FireFox, Opera, and Netscape for testing.

My suggestion would be to install the other browsers, like Opera, for testing. My computer at work has IE, FireFox, Opera, and Netscape for testing.

I totally agree I have got them on my computer too.I also have Apache,PHP and SQL so I can test my PHP pages locally too. :)

I totally agree I have got them on my computer too.I also have Apache,PHP and SQL so I can test my PHP pages locally too.  :)

My work computer is actually our development server so it is decked out nicely, dual processors, 2GB RAM,ectc.We have ASP.Net 1.1, Visual Studio 2003, Sql Server 2000, Windows Server 2003

Sweet I bet thats a nice setup to be able to work on.Mine is just a basic home computer Dell dim 3000. :) I am planning on buildng a new computer next month though so that will be better then, but still no dual processor server.I am no pro designer anyways I do some SEO work for a few sites but thats all then I do play around with my owen sites and just play around to learn more about web design.

so does opera run on windows?LG

Yeah.