set starting page Iframe

paetje

I'm working on a site with a couple of pages. To make the navigation easy to understand I created a "start" page with 4 subjects on it. These subjects must lead you to the next page my "index". On this index page I have an iframe.If I click on one of the subjects on my start page I want the right page to start in the iframe. So the iframe starts with another page everytime. The subject on the start page leads me to my index and must give the first loaded page in my iframe at the same time.Anyone any idea? (Without making 4 index pages)ps. I have no PHP support

Don't think thats an option, becouse there could be to many subjects. So the page is not handy to start. When you have a main subject you can start really quick and if you want to know more there is an option on my index page to search further.

Don't think thats an option, becouse there could be to many subjects. So the page is not handy to start. When you have a main subject you can start really quick and if you want to know more there is an option on my index page to search further.

Can you post your code I am not fully understanding why you set it up this way. There is definately a better way to do it.

start --> 4 options (head subjects)index --> 20 options (4x head subjects)all pages must be load in an IframeThe problem is I don't know how many pages and subjects there presicely gonna be. Couse I'm making the setup for the website but the real content is going to be realised a bit later. At that time I'm not availible for this project. So now I make a website with many options to find you're way trough the website.Why I want to use this way to search trough the website becouse you get 4 options at the first time, that makes it easier to get the info you want. If you geth to many options its possible you don't know where to go. If you're already in the "real" site its mutch easier.