Custom scrolbar

Jack McKalling

Look here: Pink ValleyIt is a site of my friend, but I made it for her.When it was at freewebs.com before, the custom scrollbar worked, but now not anymore... What can I do about it, although I know it only works for IE in the first place? It was nice that the bars were pink, blending beautifully into the site.Maybe it has something to do with what I did, I sorted al the files into folders called "html", "css" and "art" (speaking for themselfs). But the custom scrolbar was defined inside one of the frame's documents, so it should work anyway, I don't get it? :)(for the record: the bars appear when you click on "Me", followed by "Who helped me")

Edited by Dan The Prof

As I can see your scrollbar styles are still there so it should work. In my browser, your page doesn't need scrollbars... That would explain with it's not working.

Then you should manually edit this page, untill it does need scrollbars. Then you can see they are not colloured, but this would always be the case when you are not using IE. In IE is now also the case now though...You can do this by going to the frame document here and replacing the link in your addressbar by this java script:

java script:alert(document.body.innerHTML=document.body.innerHTML+"<p> </p><p> </p>")
And keep hitting enter untill the scrollbar appears. Now tell me, isn't it colloured or isn't it coloured? :)So, what can I do about it? :) Edited by Dan The Prof