array of checkbox

growth

To know how many checkbox there are in my array of checkbox, I use :var c = document.AlterarExcluirForm.checkbox;var tam = c.length;But, my array is dynamic, and when I have just one checkbox in the array, the command c.length doesn´t works.How can I resolve that ?Thanks.

To know how many checkbox there are in my array of checkbox, I use :var c = document.AlterarExcluirForm.checkbox;var tam = c.length;But, my array is dynamic, and when I have just one checkbox in the array, the command c.length doesn´t works.How can I resolve that ?Thanks.

To know how many checkboxes You have You shoud do something like:
<form id="AlterarExcluirForm" action="#"><input type="checkbox" /><input type="checkbox" /><input type="checkbox" /></form><script type="text/javascript">var cnt = 0;var inp = document.getElementById("AlterarExcluirForm").elements; // all inputsfor (var i = 0; i < inp.length; i++) if (inp[i].getAttribute("type") == "checkbox") cnt++;alert(cnt); //there is 3 checkboxes now</script>

Thank you for the answer.But I have to use the code below too, to know wich checkbox is selected : for ( var i=0; i < c.length; i++ ){ if ( c.checked == true ) { tem_selecao = true; break; }}But, when I have just one checkbox, this code doesn´t work.

Thank you for the answer, and sorry for didn´t show you my complete code.I have to use the code below, to know wich checkbox is selected.With your solution, I will resolve the problem with the command c.length.But I still have a problem with the command "c.checked", when I have just one checkboxvar c = document.AlterarExcluirForm.checkbox;for ( var i=0; i < c.length; i++ ){if ( c.checked == true ){tem_selecao = true;break;}}

Thank you for the answer, and sorry for didn´t show you my complete code.I have to use the code below, to know wich checkbox is selected.With your solution, I will resolve the problem with the command c.length.But I still have a problem with the command "c.checked", when I have just one checkboxvar c = document.AlterarExcluirForm.checkbox;for ( var i=0; i < c.length; i++ ){if ( c.checked == true ){tem_selecao = true;break;}}

hi,some modification alert(inp.checked);
<form id="AlterarExcluirForm" action="#"><input type="checkbox" checked/><input type="checkbox" /><input type="checkbox" /></form><script type="text/javascript">var cnt = 0;var inp = document.getElementById("AlterarExcluirForm").elements; // all inputsfor (var i = 0; i < inp.length; i++)if (inp[i].getAttribute("type") == "checkbox"){ alert(inp[i].checked);cnt++;}alert(cnt); //there is 3 checkboxes now</script>