WEBPAGE MAKING

Guest superpink99

Guest superpink99

HI,ok im a begginer on webpage making, i started making a webpage and i encountered some problems. You mind answering some of my questions listed below please, i only have two weeks to do my webpage then my teacher is going to check it.........questions?1. How do i copy or save my webpage to the internet so i can open it anytime anywhere everytime i log in on the net?2. Can anyone help me with my webpage?3. How do i get a free domain?thanks a lot................

1)you apply for hosting2)You could ask someone or you could hire an instructor there are many possibilitys some i probly don't know about3)you don't you can get subdomains from sites like awardspace.comall domains are paid

HI,ok im a begginer on webpage making, i started making a webpage and i encountered some problems. You mind answering some of my questions listed below please, i only have two weeks to do my webpage then my teacher is going to check it.........questions?1. How do i copy or save my webpage to the internet so i can open it anytime anywhere everytime i log in on the net?2. Can anyone help me with my webpage?3. How do i get a free domain?thanks a lot................

Hi there are loads of free hosts out there this site has loads of diffrent companys.Free HostsThey give you a sub domain when you register, once signed up all you need do for a basic site is just upload your files job done.You will wanna get on with this right away as with free hosts they can take a while to get registered and you wont always get accepted too.Paid hosts are far better and worth it but if you dont have the money it dont matter how good paid hosts are.