put together a script

zachary

<html><head><script type="text/javascript">function insRow(){var x=document.getElementById('myTable').insertRow(0)var y=x.insertCell(0)var z=x.insertCell(1)y.innerHTML="<input>"z.innerHTML="<input>"}</script><script type="text/javascript">function deleteRow(i){document.getElementById('myTable').deleteRow(i)}</script></head><body><table id="myTable" border="1"><tr><td><input></td><td><input></td></tr><tr><td><input></td><td><input></td></tr><tr><td><input></td><td><input></td></tr><tr><td><input></td><td><input></td></tr><tr><td><input></td><td><input></td></tr></table><form><input type="button" onclick="insRow()" value="Insert row"><input type="button" value="Delete Row" onclick="deleteRow(this.parentNode.parentNode.rowIndex)"></form></body></html>
Its a note manager usefull to write stuff down tempoary

Uh no one really cares about this section. I don't think anyone will put together a script for you or use the one you made.I was posting to find out why I should care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why do we care????????????????????????????????????????????????

Why did you post????????????????????????? For nothing???????????spam???????????????Anyways I was sharing a script.

Uh no one really cares about this section. I don't think anyone will put together a script for you or use the one you made.I was posting to find out why I should care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, can someone tell me what the ###### that was all about?! Snowboard, if you don't have anything constructive or helpful to say, keep silent. You have no right to speak on behalf of us all. Just because you don't care doesn't mean no one will find this useful. Please always remember to respect other members and don't create a bad mood, cause it will only reflect poorly back on you. Don't let me see this continue.

This could be useful with some data entry stuff, once you mix in some server-side.