Thanks W3Schools very much

Guest doanluong

Guest doanluong

I'm a student of Information technology from Vietnam and I visited W3Schools first time last month. Because my English learning doesn't well I only can learn tutorials of W3Schools slowly. However, I feel very pleased when I read them. Tutorials in W3Schools easy understand and detail. I will have a strong attachment for W3Schools. Thank you very much!

I have the same opinion. I am not a beginner but when I have some trouble with CSS/JS/DOM I usually look into w3schools for references, and I often give links towards w3schools for these references on other forums. Soon it might be also a good place for me to start learning AJAX.

Same i have read other sites they rush in like they think you have already an intermediate understanding of web development. They can't remember being a begginer at web developmwnt and assume that they like don't exist or somthing. W3schools understands that you may have stumbled on this site by accident or you wanted to start html from scratch all the sudden. The tutorials are detailed with at least 4 pages explaining the most basic things. I could go on. :) :) :blink: :blink: :blink::angry::blink::)

Same i have read other sites they rush in like they think you have already an intermediate understanding of web development. They can't remember being a begginer at web developmwnt and assume that they like don't exist or somthing. W3schools understands that you may have stumbled on this site by accident or you wanted to start html from scratch all the sudden. The tutorials are detailed with at least 4 pages explaining the most basic things. I could go on. :):blink: :blink: :blink::angry::blink::(:)

i fully agree with you. W3schols, THE BEST forever :)

• 5 months later...