How can I get start?

vitorbeltrao

I suggest you start with just plain html. :)It is the basic language you'd use to make a website. Next, if you master html, you could either learn more by turning over from html to Xhtml which is better but also stricter, or additionally learn CSS to have a styling advantage over your webpages.If you master those, you may want to try to manipulate the pages you created, like with "client-side" programming languages, such as JavaScript. With it, you can alter the page at the user's side and do wonderful things. With it, your sites will be almost complete.Now you'd have a fully working website with gorgious opportunities, but it is big and static in the end. So then you may learn PHP, which is a "server-side" language. It runs on the server, and can output the code you would see in the browser, but manipulate it still before it is send. It enables you to draw the pages with memory, this means you don't have to write all pages one by one because php can repeat certain parts, calculate, create loops, and so on.And finally, you may want to store data of your users for a member-, register- and a loginsystem. Then you'd need MySQL, a server database that can be interacted with by SQL (structured query language)I hope this helped you :)

Yeah i was talking about that but anyway it's a question of ''step''to make a site in step you need :1- xhtml 2- CSS3- PHP/MySQL for script etc..4-Javascript to get everything betterI don't understand what's the point of learning Javascript without even knowing PHP/MySQL?

sorry dude but PHP/MySQL absolutely has to come before Javascript.......

No it doesn't, why do you say this :) You can learn php or javascript in any order you want. Who says you even need either one of them? Granted they make your site more dynamic and interactive but they are not always necessary.At the end of the day i would suggest people learn in this order:1 XHTML2 CSS3 Javascript4 PHP/MySQLbut is there any reason why someone can't learn in this order:1 XHTML2 PHP/MySQL3 Javascript4 CSSNo there isn't, it's up to the individual and their requirements.

I agree with scott, this is a good order1 XHTML2 CSS3 Javascript4 PHP/MySQLI have been learning over a period of 6+ years now...this is the order I learned.1.HTML2.CSS3.XHTML4.JavaScript5.PERL6.ASP/Access8.ASP.Net/SQL Server9.PHP/MySQLMy suggestion is to not spend a lot of time on JavaScript (just the basics) unless you play to have very rich and interactive interfaces.

Heres how I think you should get started:

• Learn HTML start at W3schools HTML tutorial and maybe read some stuff at w3.org
  • Learn CSS at the w3schools css tutorial and these other good sites. CSS play and Html it despite the name it still shows many tips and tricks to css xml xslt php javascript ect.
  • Learn how to make neater html at The W3schools xhtml tutorial
  • Then learn javascript anyway you want. There are alot of god books on it.
  • learn PHP/mysql anyway you feel like.
  • learn xml and any xml styling launguages you like. W3schools has many good xml related tutorials.
  • Learn some html dom and dhtml to improve your knowledge of many languanges at once.
  • Last but not least Have fun with it!