download videos

toonpk

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah these guys didn't want anyone getting these videos.I spent 10mins trying to trace different paths and came up against a brick wall. They are calling things breadcrumb - i think i followed the wrong ones :)If you can play a video then it's possible to download it, the problem is finding it's path :)

Yeah these guys didn't want anyone getting these videos.I spent 10mins trying to trace different paths and came up against a brick wall.  They are calling things breadcrumb - i think i followed the wrong ones :)If you can play a video then it's possible to download it, the problem is finding it's path :)

It took me a while also... but I figured it out, without much effort actually. I ran into a simliar problem with a movie clip that I wanted to download some time ago... I don't know why I didn't remember this, but if you right-click on the page in firefox, click on "Veiw Page Info" and under the tab "Media" you will find your address to that movie. This is one of the many reasons I love firefox! :)

Umm... If you're talking about the downloading link for firefox, it's on that link Scott gave to you.Otherwise, what you would have to do is, click on that link to open the westling video, once you get the popup window for the video: Right-Click in that window, Select "View Page Info", once a dialbox appears, select the tab "Media", this will list all the media that's located on this page, which does display the url for that movie, it will be next on the 'type' as "Embed", next to that should be the url you are looking for. This is the most easiest way I found to do this. If you somehow manage to do it another way, better for you. :)

ok i find media tab but here is four images links available and also show media player and flashplayer not detect.

I'mma here! :)Make sure you have Windows Media Player installed.Make sure you have Flash Player installed.If you don't have at least Windows Media Player installed on your computer it will prevent you from even seeing these videos.If you have followed my directions, you should be seeing the things that are in this image, if you're not then make sure that you right-clicked on the page where the video IS located at (the pop-up window that contains the player). In the image, you can see the highlighted url. That is the url of your video, you want to right-click on that, and "copy". After that you can simply put that in your address bar in your browser and hit go.p.s. If you're still not understanding, please PM me. Thanks. :)