where'd you go?

dcole.ath.cx

Where has everyone gone? Like justsomeguy and some other people? taking the weekend off?Yeah...just me and google.com looking around the forum. Some other people pop in and out but they don't count (as they read this, It wasn't me who said it :) )

Where has everyone gone? Like justsomeguy and some other people? taking the weekend off?Yeah...just me and google.com looking around the forum. Some other people pop in and out but they don't count (as they read this, It wasn't me who said it  :) )

lol, they had better plans for the weekend then visiting their fellow geeks on these forums. :)Right now, it's just me and 5 guests. :)

You do realize some people have something known as life, right?

You do realize some people have something known as life, right?

Hit the nail on the head there boen :) People help out when they can, usally through the week while at work. Weekends are for going out/having fun so not as many helpers then :)

yup I take the weekend off, plus I have been doing renovations in our apartement because we have a new tenatn moving in this week.Also I was setting up my webserver this weekend. I discovered I have some host header issues this morning. I was hoping I was done with all that :)

Over time, I'll be showing up less frequently. Way too much happening with 2 jobs, my masters program, and my growing kids - plus its summer time!:)Speaking of growing kids, this past weekend we celebrated my second sons first birthday - little fugger is one already! :)

Summer holidays and end of school pretty much explains the absence for me. Plus, I just got my driver's license last thursday, so I'm out on the road making it dangerous to be a pedestrian... :)

Summer holidays and end of school pretty much explains the absence for me. Plus, I just got my driver's license last thursday, so I'm out on the road making it dangerous to be a pedestrian... :)

I feel better knowing I don't live in Norway :) (I hope I remembered right, you do live in Norway, right?)

Well the summer is my programming time... during the winter I have work, school, and skiing so I don't do much programming then so I have to do alot in the summer... But now my work hired too many people so we only get like 10 hours a week.. and before we got like 30 to 40 hours a week...That just reminds me, who ever invented liquid snow should leave me alone, because I hate them!

There was a party at my house this weekend, so I was busy drinking $350 worth of booze. One case of beer we got cost $50. And I had to snag a bottle of Hangar 1 raspberry, since they only distill it in the spring when the fruit is in season.I also got Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter so I busy getting my Ghost Freakon.