where'd you go?

dcole.ath.cx

Something tells me this board seriously needs an Off-topic forum and a number of few on-topic ones, but that's off-topic for this particular off-topic topic too.

i didnt like max payne 2 that much, but Hitman 2, awesome... My room mate had a PS 2 and spent most of the time with that, and playing mostly GTA....Current PC game thats eating up most of my time "Need for Speed: Most Wanted" Graphics is just too good.....:)

yes I would love to see an off-topic forum.Anyways I believe COD2 will be the last I buy in the series since Activision announced they are only making COD3 for consoles. Guess they don't like hearing complaints from customers and demands for patches (took along time to get one for COD2).I can't wait to get Red Orchestra, looks awesome.

i didnt like max payne 2 that much, but Hitman 2, awesome... My room mate had a PS 2 and spent most of the time with that, and playing mostly GTA....Current PC game thats eating up most of my time "Need for Speed: Most Wanted" Graphics is just too good.....:)

i didn't like any of the hitman series of games :) , but his bald head was awesome, he had a bald head, didn't he? :)

I can't wait to get Red Orchestra, looks awesome.
Red Orchestra does look pretty cool. But the next game that I'm going to upgrade my video card for will be Crysis. If you haven't seen it yet, check this out:http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=crysisWatch the 6 1/2 minute E3 demo, and the 12 minute interview. That game is going to be rediculous.

Summer holidays and end of school pretty much explains the absence for me. Plus, I just got my driver's license last thursday, so I'm out on the road making it dangerous to be a pedestrian... :)

I was forced to get my license cuase I got pulled over for speeding :) Yes, I was young and dumb.WAIT! I'm still young, what the heck am I saying?

I feel better knowing I don't live in Norway :) (I hope I remembered right, you do live in Norway, right?)

<-- Says so in my profile... :)
I looked around and apparently IPB has a change display name feature under My Controls but it appears to be turned off here. Perhaps there was a cliche that allowed blue ot change his name or something.

Yeah, or a glitch... :)

man I can't type without making typos :)

You can just edit his post, and yours then pretend like nothing ever happened... problem sloved :)