1,000 MEMBERS!

Chocolate570

You feel there should be more moderators? I'm sure we'll need them in time, but give us a chance to prove ourselves here... :)This is a growing community, and in time, we will again be outnumbered. I'm sure you'll be up for mod position when that time comes, given you've still been as active and contributed a lot. And for the record, I don't think us passing your post count was what made us mods, but the fact that we (besides being generally active) were active in the "moderator needed" thread, hinting that we could and would do it, putting ourselves "on the map" as it were...

Fair enough :( I was just teasing about the postc :)Maybe I could become a mod if the time comes, but unfortunately, I think my recent activity will get to an end some day :DOn the other hand, I am honoured to be considered a possibility :)

Yes indeed. But lets stay logical, some people are just too busy to stay in touch at every forum they register at :DI thought, in the beginning, also not to be able to, but got meself in some sort of race :) I like to help people here, while I learned all languages from the site this forums comes from, and I just know a lot about them :)Others on the otrher hand, may not be that interested as I am, we're just not all programmers, are we :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...