File Responsible for compilation of any CFCode?

vijay

Hi, :) I am working on ColdFusion,As any of the ASP page is requested from the client's browser, the request of the ASP page reaches the IIS. The file which plays the active role in compilation of ASP page is GLOBAL.ASA. This file compiles the ASP page on the server and generates it's eqvivalent HTML code and thorws to the clien't browser.Which file is responsible for compilation of any ColdFusion file?

Hi, :) I am working on ColdFusion,As any of the ASP page is requested from the client's browser, the request of the ASP page reaches the IIS. The file which plays the active role in compilation of ASP page is GLOBAL.ASA. This file compiles the ASP page on the server and generates it's eqvivalent HTML code and thorws to the clien't browser.Which file is responsible for compilation of any ColdFusion file?

AAHHH - Cold Fusion - WELCOME!!!I'm glad to see another person playing with Cold Fusion.application.cfm is the answer to your question. There is is also a file called onrequestend.cfm that is process like the application.cfm file but at the end of every page.Here is a little bit about how to create your application.cfm page:http://www.edgewebhosting.net/cfdocs/Devel...Framework4.htmlFeel free to let me know if you have any other questions.P.S. I have inquired with w3schools.com why there isn't any CF tutorials - I've even volunteered to convert existing ASP and PHP tutorials to CF - but reply as of yet.

AAHHH - Cold Fusion - WELCOME!!!I'm glad to see another person playing with Cold Fusion.application.cfm is the answer to your question.  There is is also a file called onrequestend.cfm that is process like the application.cfm file but at the end of every page.Here is a little bit about how to create your application.cfm page:http://www.edgewebhosting.net/cfdocs/Devel...Framework4.htmlFeel free to let me know if you have any other questions.P.S.  I have inquired with w3schools.com why there isn't any CF tutorials - I've even volunteered to convert existing ASP and PHP tutorials to CF  - but reply as of yet.

Thanx Dear :)