25 members have voted

1. 1. Your Javascript Level

• Expert
    • Advanced
    • Intermediate
    • Beginner
    • No Experience

I'll split it up a bit,

Beginner - Learnt a bit of W3Schools, could modify a script if I really needed to.Intermediate - Can create my own scripts, know basic functions and what things don't work in other browsersAdvanced - Know a lot about the DOM, can create dynamic scripts and work with cookies and functions easily.Expert - Understand IE and FireFox propietary objects, and create complex cross-browser scripts.  Can use prototypes, and low level DOM functions like NodeFilters.
Not an extensive list, but enough for you to vote on :)Just an interesting poll!

I'm between intermediate and advanced. I'm stumped at cookies, but i'm an expert on functions. Also, i have a little idea of how to use DOM. :)

Ok, so I fulfill the requirements of beginner, and everything on intermediate except browser differences. Then again I'm fairly used to using DHTML or DOM, but not working with cookies.Where does that put me? :)

I am pretty much advanced with JavaScript, but only not for cookies.I passed the quiz at W3Schools, with 19/20 because I did not want to learn about cookies, dates and times.For the rest, I understand most of it, and can write my own codes :)I've been experienced in writing scripts for forms. I've also done a lot of JavaScript's alternate way of handling ?this=something in URLs (with match() and RegExp).Edit: but now I'll replace most the codes I've done with JavaScript by codes of PHP, which are stronger, more secure and well,. just better :)

Edited by Dan The Prof

im havea big diffence about they thinking but im sure studying very hard is usefull :) i think about how create a websites incuding inserting a html files and browsed it to my web page>> how can i do that? any idea about you?

I am pretty much advanced with JavaScript, but only not for cookies.I passed the quiz at W3Schools, with 19/20 because I did not want to learn about cookies, dates and times.For the rest, I understand most of it, and can write my own codes :(I've been experienced in writing scripts for forms. I've also done a lot of JavaScript's alternate way of handling ?this=something in URLs (with match() and RegExp).Edit: but now I'll replace most the codes I've done with JavaScript by codes of PHP, which are stronger, more secure and well,. just better :)

Ya, i got a 19/20 for the same reason as you. Cookies are just..weird. :)