Need a partner who good at coding..

tlo5

Hi All,I got an idea to start a business website, but my personally dont know how to coding, such as jsp, php, java, database.I need partners who want to have his own business and work for himself.Please contact me for details, or you can ask me the questions here.(xxxxxx@xxxxxxx.xxx)I am new here and not pretty sure about the policy of this forum.If I did anything wrong, please tell me, thanks!

• WAY too many posts in an effort to communicate this request.
  • I have a great idea for a new car - ideas are a dime a dozen, so what is yours?
  • I removed your email address because the idea of a discussion board is to discuss things in an open forum
  • If you're not sure about the policy of a forum - then read it.
  • one post is all it takes
  • learn to communicate your enthusiasm in words not in actions (like posting useless repetitious topics)

I'm sorry for coming off so harsh, but I just deleted 5 identical posts in 5 separate discussion areas completely unrelated to this category in which they were posted.This is the equivalent of kicking in a door and screaming at the top of your lungs "I HAVE AN IDEA!"Now, where were we . . . . oh yeah . . . so what is your idea and what makes it so special? How is one to be compensated if they help you? What are your requirements for skills and abilities, etc?

Guest FirefoxRocks

Ok this guy PMed me two times and I don't even know him.Oh and I don't know how to use Java, JSP or ASP either. I know a bit of PHP and MySQL but otherwise that's it.Oh and I'm not of legal age to enter a binding contract/agreement since I am 14, so obviously I won't be a business partner :)But anyways, his idea is to have members upload/download content and vote on it or something like that. I told him to get a CMS to start out with. Like Drupal or Joomla.

Thanks for the reply and the heads up. I'm sorry that the individual has pestered you a little. If there are any others who come forward with similar stories, we'll have to have a "talk" with him.Thanks again and sorry he was a bother.

I've been PMed too, but I'm not bothered by it, so give the guy a chance :) .Here's a quote from our PMs, which were going to eventually be said publically anyway:

The creations mena Music.But you dont feel interested in this, right?
Hi,I am a MBA student in JHU and I came from Taiwan.I came here because I got an idea and need a partner to start up a website with me.If you dont mind, please give me some suggestions, I just not sure that it's doable or not. Here is the idea: The feature of the webiste is registered members can upload and download their creations for free. But if they want to join the competion, they have to pay the entry fee. And the winner who got the most votes from other registered members can win the percentage of the entry fee, said 50%, and the 50% is the income of the website. That's the basic concept, what do you think? If you feel interested in this, I could tell you more details.My e-mail: xxxxxx@xxxxxxx.xxxThank you
Depends a lot on what you mean by "creations". Deviantart.com like? Honestly said, I'm not sure this site, regardless of the advertising involved, would be successful, but I'm no artist (as in "graphics designer") so I don't know for sure.Doable, yes. Worth it - no.
There was also one last PM with me saying a music is a different story, a better idea and so on... and with me declining to be part of it anyway. I just deleted that message though, which is why I'm not quoting it.

PM'd me too

Hi,How about saying this is you do your job and I do my job.(I dont know how to express in English)I got the idea, and I need someone to help me to make it come true.You know how to coding but you need my idea to make a fortune and work for yourself.Otherwise, I never have chance to do this and it's hard for you to find out a good idea, if you think it's a good idea.
Well, respectfully it is lopsided, unless you you have one amazing market strategy that will drive tens of thousands of users per day. How is 1 partner spending months coding and testing the site compared to your 30 minutes of thinking up an idea not seem lopsided.
Honestly, I got nothing but this ideas and some other marketing strategy.But I dont think it's lopsided partnership.The ownership would be half-half which depends on how many partners I can find.
Sounds like a nice idea. Generally it takes much more than a good idea to make a successful website. Marketing is huge for something like this and getting initial members is difficult. You will need to offer the service for free for a while until you build a decent member base before starting any competitions.The concept is very doable. Let me guess this partner you need will code the entire site right? That's a bit lopsided partnership, what incentives are you offerring? Do you have any funding or resources for this project?
Hi,I am a MBA student in JHU and I came from Taiwan.I came here because I got an idea and need a partner to start up a website with me.If you dont mind, please give me some suggestions, I just not sure that it's doable or not. Here is the idea: The feature of the webiste is registered members can upload and download their creations for free. But if they want to join the competion, they have to pay the entry fee. And the winner who got the most votes from other registered members can win the percentage of the entry fee, said 50%, and the 50% is the income of the website. That's the basic concept, what do you think? If you feel interested in this, I could tell you more details.My e-mail: Thank you

ya gotta love the motivated silent partners. if there was some funding in place to pay for the project I would have a totally different opinion of the matter. I've seen it too many times with too many ideas even with a deep pocket. I guess that is how lessons are learned. I'm not shooting this concept down by any means (even before I had any idea what it was) - its the approach to implementation that has it starting off with a flat tire.Good Luck to any and all individuals who brave the challenge.Additional Note: if this project were to move forward, one of the biggest controversies I see inevitable is how the winners are selected. Is it by the peers (others who have paid), the public (ordinary Joes with no credentials to make the results creditable), or a panel of experts (who are they, how are they selected, are they going to be compensated)?This just scratches the surface - again - I am not discrediting the concept but I do hope that anyone who wishes to become involved in this or any other similar "partnership" be certain that the solicitor has done their homework - just ask for a business plan . . . you might have something if they ask you to sign a NDA.

The impression I get from this guy is that the simple idea he has presented is all he has (and some other "marketing strategy") and wants a "partner" to doa ll the work and split the profits with him 50/50.If that is truely all he has he has given away his idea to everyone on this board (not that it is that special of an idea). I have a million ideas (most I would consider better than this one, sorry) so why would I give someone half the profits when I would be doing all the work???

:) he asked me for a reference and I just couldn't think of anything good to say about you :)
you bastage! I'll remember this! :)You could've said charming, beautiful... lol

I did get PMed (the same as everyone else) but I think that if he has an idea, then he should try to advance it himself, which always works out better in the long run. Having "partners" always gets risky after a while and it is not that hard to make a website. Alternatively, I suppose he could just contract a website development firm.

I did get PMed (the same as everyone else) but I think that if he has an idea, then he should try to advance it himself, which always works out better in the long run. Having "partners" always gets risky after a while and it is not that hard to make a website. Alternatively, I suppose he could just contract a website development firm.
He's trying to get it done without doing any work himself and for free.

BTW, I have $5 million in an off shore account that I need help transferring into the US. I can only transfer to an account established for more than 5 years and I do not have one. If you put my name on your account and send me the routing number and account number I'll transfer all $5 million there and then leave you $1 million for your help.Please send PM.Thanks in advance.:)................(this is a joke - I do NOT have $5 million anywhere except in a dream I had last week)

Those are the funniest. I get one of those every couple weeks. I know people actually do fall for it but seriously how gullable are you!
People are extremely gullible. Enough so that millions of people believe that a non-profit corporation created by the IRS is something that they want to give their money to and live their life around.

No, the IRS isn't pretending to be associated with them, the IRS has completely taken them over. "The Scientology Religon" and "The Church of Spiritual Technology" are run by members of the IRS with tax-free status, even though they are corporations and not churches. Hubbard's original writings have been distorted to the point that what you see today isn't what he originally intended. The purpose of "the Scientology religion" is to market and sell literature and materials (read: money, tax-free), they aren't trying to make anyone's life any better. I don't know, it's just a little sad to see a government or pseudo-government organization take advantage of so many people, so many people have lost their life savings to Scientology. Or worse.But man, why build a bunker when you can just buy one on eBay? That's my future home, hands off.

Archived