Background sound

duki19super

I've been looking all over the internet and I couldn't find the valid xhtml code for background sound :) . If someone knows the valid xhtml code for that please tell me. There is the code with object that can be found on:W3schools tryit editor page.That's not exactly what I'm looking for. I'd like to add the code where sound starts automaticly and when it's finished starts from the beggining.Thanks!

I've been looking all over the internet and I couldn't find the valid xhtml code for background sound :( . If someone knows the valid xhtml code for that please tell me. There is the code with object that can be found on:W3schools tryit editor page.That's not exactly what I'm looking for. I'd like to add the code where sound starts automaticly and when it's finished starts from the beggining.Thanks!

please write your posts in noraml fonts, colors, and sizes...it is hard on the eyes and annoying.use this
<object height="#" width="#" classid="clsid:22D6F312-B0F6-11D0-94AB-0080C74C7E95"><param name="AutoStart" value="#" /><param name="FileName" value="your sound file" /></object>

LOL never mind I realized you posted a later post that said you found the answer...in fact the code above is your answer...LOL :) :)