Decode Footer Scripts

newceylon

I got a wordpress template for free.But it's footer is encrypted using base 64.I have tried several times to modify it but not succeeded (actually I want to keep credit links to authors) and also add some features to my footer area.Please I much appreciate if any one can decode this footer.Here are the footer code along with other relevant codes.Footer encrypted code:

<?php $o="QACgOyhjbnE5Dg0AETsAsCduYzolAIBhaGhzYnUlOQFQRGh3fnVuYAQAb3MnIWQAsDwnOzh3b3cnYmQAAW9oJ2Nmc2IvIF4gLjw4OQGEAAJla2hgbmlhaC8gaWZqYgGjIQYAaWNmdG8DpQInY2J0ZHVud3NuIABoaQKQJzg5KTtldScoOQ07ZgAAJ291YmE6JW9zc3c9KChzaAAAd3B3c29iamJ0KWRoaihidwACdG5raGklJ3Nuc2tiOiUBBCcAMHBodWN3dWJ0dCcC0gIAZnVgYgAJczolWGVrZmlsJTlCA5MnUwTBAAA7KGY5J2NicWJraHdiYydlIAB+JweNcGJlb2h0c25pYGBiYnrhbAfCBUAHQwHAJwHUJwHiAaAG7FBiZU8D82HEQAPxBwENDg4NFyMAdhTycHdYF0MvLmEAPBCQAdBlaGN+EKAob3NqazknDUAAJwAR";eval(base64_decode("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"));return;?>

general-template.php page

function get_footer( $name = null ) {	do_action( 'get_footer' );	$templates = array();	if ( isset($name) )		$templates[] = "footer-{$name}.php";	$templates[] = "footer.php";	if ('' == locate_template($templates, true))		load_template( get_theme_root() . '/default/footer.php');}

theme.php page

function load_template($_template_file) {	global $posts, $post, $wp_did_header, $wp_did_template_redirect, $wp_query, $wp_rewrite, $wpdb, $wp_version, $wp, $id, $comment, $user_ID;	if ( is_array($wp_query->query_vars) )		extract($wp_query->query_vars, EXTR_SKIP);	require_once($_template_file)}

Any help much appreciated.

They sure want to discourage modification of that section.They have several levels of encoding and tricks to make it difficult to decode. But any programmer with enough time and patience can do it.I was halfway through, but I'm busy and have other things to do.

Actually I'm not a php developer.I have tried several online decoders but not yet able to resolve it.I think this code is hard to decode.Thanks Ingolme for your attention to decode it.Thanks for Synook to referring to a good resource.

I've managed to decode it, the code is like this:

?></div><div id="footer">Copyright © <?php echo date('Y');?> <?php bloginfo('name');?> – <?php bloginfo('description'); ?>.<br /><a href="http://topwpthemes.com/epsilon" title="epsilon wordpress theme" target="_blank">Epsilon Theme</a> developed by <a href="http://webhostinggeeks.com" title="web hosting geeks" target="_blank">WebHostingGeeks</a></div></div><?php wp_footer(); ?></body></html><?

I'm not sure what you want to do with the code. You might need to encode it back again, which would mean creating an algorithm that does the opposite of the decoding algorithm (which requires more time investigating) .

Archived