Flash Button / Iframe Problem.

Ari Ace

Hey guys.I have found a problem that I hope you can help me with. I'm not sure if I should post it here in the Flash section all tho it does involve Flash. When trying to make a Flash Button load a page in an iframe on my site it opens a new window instead. It has the right content but it is not in the iframe. This of course only happens with Internet Explorer, in Firefox it is working just fine. Please help. This is the code I'm using on one of the buttons:

on (release) {getURL ("about_swe.html", "main_frame");}

And this is the iframe it is supposed to load in:

<iframe src="about_swe.html" name="main_frame" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" width="480" height="450" style="border:0;position:absolute;top:450px;left:450px;z-index:+1;"></iframe>

Thank you.

Guys, if there is anyone around here that knows how to fix this I would greatly appreciate it if you could post a quick answer or if you know some web guru person who finds this to be child play please show him/her this! :) This is the only thing thats keeping me from finishing my project now. Thank you.

Wow... wow... wow it's fun to be stupid. :) Turnes out IE only does that when I open the site off line, I have now uploaded it to the host and everything works just fine. Excuse me now I have to go bang my head against a brick wall. Thank you.

Archived