Drag mouse

Little Goat

hi everyone,I was wondering if anyone knew how to make it so that your user can drag the page to scroll like in acrobat reader. :) I thought it would probably be done with javascript.if not or if it's not possible at all will someone please tell me?thanks, LG

hi everyone,I was wondering if anyone knew how to make it so that your user can drag the page to scroll like in acrobat reader. :) I thought it would probably be done with javascript.if not or if it's not possible at all will someone please tell me?thanks, LG

here it is, allows you to click and drag the page
<head><script>function down(){  document.getElementById(2).value="yes";  document.body.style.cursor="move";}function up(){  document.getElementById(2).value="no";  document.body.style.cursor="default";}function move(event){  if (document.getElementById(2).value=='yes')  {    scroll(event.clientX,event.clientY);  }}</script></head><body onmousemove="move(event)" onmousedown="down()" onmouseup="up()"><input type="hidden" id="2" /><div style="background-color:red;height:500px;width:30px;border:1px dashed black"></div><div style="background-color:red;height:30px;width:1500px;border:1px dashed black"></div><div style="background-color:red;height:500px;width:30px;border:1px dashed black"></div></body>