How to Add a New Style Sheet

Allen Lawson

Hello there! I was just wondering..Lets say you have a site with 50+ pages. And lets say you would like to add a new stylesheet, or your want the original one in a Folder called styles. How would you go about adding a new stylesheet without going into every page and changing it manually?Any answers / coding you can give would be great. Cheers!

I would go the route of using PHP and create a page called 'header.php' and inside that page has all the info for the header... like doc type.. scripts.. CSS files.. everything that goes in the <head></head>.. Then for each page for your site, you include that file: include("header.php"); Whenever you want to make changes to the header file, you just do it in one place and it takes effect for the whole site/pages. Same goes for footer as well incase you need to make changes for that, like the copyright year. Basically page will look like this: <?phpinclude("header.php");?> content here <?phpinclude("footer.php");?>

I have two problm:first problem, when i compil my site to the navigateur, at first time i have a " liste de repertoires" so i wont that automaticly the navigateur connect to the page .second problem, i wont to add a theme from a exemple site to my master page, so i wont to have the solution to this problem.

Archived