PHPMyADMN?

eduard

i have again problems wirh phpmyadmin. i´m working on my mac now, reinstalled MAMP, but the php files won´t open passw required.On a pc I had no problems using XAMPWhat should I do?

Have you tried leaving the password field empty (and using "root" as the username)?

Have you tried leaving the password field empty (and using "root" as the username)?
Of course not, otherwise I wouldn´t have this problem with MAMP!

Of course not, otherwise I wouldn´t have this problem with MAMP!
If this is an attempt at a joke... it's not funny.

I know exactly what he means! If I had done it that way, I wouldn´t have a problem, I hadn´t written to this forum! (and that isn´t a joke!)

I know exactly what he means! If I had done it that way, I wouldn´t have a problem, I hadn´t written to this forum! (and that isn´t a joke!)
lmfaoo your attitude soooo not going to get you no where far especially in life, chance your attitude and stop beign a ###### head "i can say ###### head right? if not please edit"

I don't get it... If you know you can do it that way without a problem... do it... what's the question really?

Archived