DJ centre script

djultra

Hi there im looking for some sort of scriptWere we can have an image on our website that says DJ centreAnd when our DJs click that image a login box comes upFor username and password? So our DJs login to that then onceThey have logged in they can start to upload There banners/images when they go on air? Then when there due to go On air there banners/images shows up ontop of the media player. I don't know if this is the rite section for this But please help I have asked every were in different forumsBut I had some replys but not wat I needed.

Hi there im looking for some sort of scriptWere we can have an image on our website that says DJ centreAnd when our DJs click that image a login box comes upFor username and password?
It depends on whether your website already allows logins. If it does then you should post a link to your website here. If it doesn't then you should probably post this question to the PHP forum.

• 4 weeks later...

So if I understand you, you need to learn how to make: A login dialog (Do you have a login script already, or do you need that too)A way to upload files from the browserA way to store the files on the serverA way to associate the files with the right DJA way to display the files with the right DJ This can all be done. Depending on how pretty you want all the parts to be, this is at least 8-hours work for a professional. It is not something you can be tutored about in a single BB post. Where would you like to start? How much do you already know how to do? I mean, how deep and wide is your skillset?

Edited by Deirdre's Dad