Change elements above my button LinkedIn?

eduard

to do what instead? where's your code? or a link? we can't tell you what change (if you even had specified that) without knowing what is available to be changed.

utWE got three topics here that are related to the same thing, he has not, or has misplaced the closing of some of the elements, you might as well merge these together.
But I validated the file and it says 0 errors? (now, but problems remain!) Edited by eduardlid

So that makes this topic is finished! you changed the elements above the button so they more or less pass validation, that must be the changes you are talking about, as you have not specified any specific changes, have you now.
No, not at all! The links have still this awful color and I still don´t see the copy sign!

So what you are trying to say is!, now let me get this right! the changes to elements you are talking about are the links elements, you need to be more specific in future, as there was so much wrong with elements above the button, it was difficult to pinpoint which one you were talking about. That's easy, you messed up the code in ex1.css, regarding the link styling, and its messed everything related to bottom and copyright below it, note copyright is there, its just black text so it does not show against the black background. You really should be more careful and probably validate css code as well.

Edited by dsonesuk

So what you are trying to say is!, now let me get this right! the changes to elements you are talking about are the links elements, you need to be more specific in future, as there was so much wrong with elements above the button, it was difficult to pinpoint which one you were talking about. That's easy, you messed up the code in ex1.css, regarding the link styling, and its messed everything related to bottom and copyright below it, note copyright is there, its just black text so it does not show against the black background. You really should be more careful and probably validate css code as well.
Thanks, I'll!