Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'conversion'.
I am working in xslt 1.0, and cannot use extensions & am limited as to what namespaces can be used (currently only http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform can be used). Another limitation I am working with is the 3rd party application I am using will not properly process includes or imports into the XSL. In other words - the xslt that I need to use must be pretty much self-inclusive, in that whatever is called or referenced must be in the xslt itself & nowhere else. I had decided to try to do a conversion to Julian date & mimic how Excel might do the conversion. I've got the date