Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags '1.0'.

The search index is currently processing. Current results may not be complete.
  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • W3Schools
    • General
    • Suggestions
    • Critiques
  • HTML Forums
    • HTML/XHTML
    • CSS
  • Browser Scripting
    • JavaScript
    • VBScript
  • Server Scripting
    • Web Servers
    • Version Control
    • SQL
    • ASP
    • PHP
    • .NET
    • ColdFusion
    • Java/JSP/J2EE
    • CGI
  • XML Forums
    • XML
    • XSLT/XSL-FO
    • Schema
    • Web Services
  • Multimedia
    • Multimedia
    • FLASH

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests


Languages

Found 1 result

  1. I am working in xslt 1.0, and cannot use extensions & am limited as to what namespaces can be used (currently only http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform can be used). Another limitation I am working with is the 3rd party application I am using will not properly process includes or imports into the XSL. In other words - the xslt that I need to use must be pretty much self-inclusive, in that whatever is called or referenced must be in the xslt itself & nowhere else. I had decided to try to do a conversion to Julian date & mimic how Excel might do the conversion. I've got the date
×
×
  • Create New...