Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'adding'.
Can anybody help me on this issue? It's very important to my site. Some (although not all) of my permalinks won't work. Some work perfectly and some are having variants of this "%20%E2%80%8E" added to the end of them, which obviously is giving me the 404 message. I've tried deactivating plug ins but had no difference and obviously as some work, it is unlikely to be that. I have also checked for hidden characters but cannot seem to find any. Can anybody think of a viable reason/solution for this error? Thanks
I know you can simulate columns in text by using tables, but there are a few problems. Such as a cell expanding the more text you add. So I have a proposition; Lock the cells. Set the size of the cells in then lock that size. The cell is then limited to the number of characters one may add depending on the size of the cell, the font family, the font size, the font weight, the font style, and other relevant things. Lock the table. Set the dimensions of the table, then lock them. Attempting to add anything more than what the table can hold fails. Automatic carry over. In the case of a cell an
so i have a pic editing website set up, and i have a function which lets you download images.http://jsfiddle.net/9Ytsk/ is what it looks like. what i want it to do is also generate the image to a different directory (gallery/gallery), and add +=1 if the image already exists (ex. image.png exists so it's named image1.png). Thanks!