Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'auto height'.
Dear all: Below code is for the header part of a responsive page. The header, 275px high, is divided into a video on the left and an aside section on the right. The video takes 60% width, the remaining 40% is occupied by the aside section. The aside comprises from top to bottom: flags area with 15% height, bottom link with 25% height, and an h1 in between, set to auto height to take the remaining height. I set the h1 area to begin at 15% height (height of the flags section) and 28% from the bottom (height of the bottom link plus 3% padding). When I checked the height of h1 using a dashed box,