Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'conversion'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • W3Schools
    • General
    • Suggestions
    • Critiques
  • HTML Forums
    • HTML/XHTML
    • CSS
  • Browser Scripting
    • JavaScript
    • VBScript
  • Server Scripting
    • Web Servers
    • Version Control
    • SQL
    • ASP
    • PHP
    • .NET
    • ColdFusion
    • Java/JSP/J2EE
    • CGI
  • XML Forums
    • XML
    • XSLT/XSL-FO
    • Schema
    • Web Services
  • Multimedia
    • Multimedia
    • FLASH

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests


Languages

Found 3 results

  1. Hello - first time posting. I've searched the forums to see if anyone else had the same question, with no luck. I'm going through the lessons in the tutorial but I can't figure out what's going on in part of the JS Type Conversion lesson. I'll link to the full lesson here, but below is the part I'm having trouble with: (mainly the function) I have no idea what's happening in the function... could someone be kind enough to break it down in detail for me? I understand how arrays work. But the function here has me stumped. Thanks so much
  2. I recently used PHP's json_encode( ) function to covert an array created with PHP into a JSON encoded object, as the conversion appeared normal, I then assigned the value to a Javascript variable using PHP's echo construct and reproduced it with a JS alert. This too, appeared normal. My difficulty arose when I tried using the jQuery .map( ) method to convert my nested Javascript object into a nested Javascript array. I received the following error message in my Console: TypeError: e is not an Object. (evaluating 't-1 in e') Am I being foolish to believe that I need a nested array whe
  3. I am working in xslt 1.0, and cannot use extensions & am limited as to what namespaces can be used (currently only http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform can be used). Another limitation I am working with is the 3rd party application I am using will not properly process includes or imports into the XSL. In other words - the xslt that I need to use must be pretty much self-inclusive, in that whatever is called or referenced must be in the xslt itself & nowhere else. I had decided to try to do a conversion to Julian date & mimic how Excel might do the conversion. I've got the date
×
×
  • Create New...