Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'img in headers'.
The search index is currently processing. Current results may not be complete.
Dear all, I have a code that is almost complete, but I am still struggling with header elements, and I am in desperate need for help. The site is using the box model and is responsive; Header area is 980px in width, 275px in height. A YouTube video is linked, occupies 60% of the left width and takes the full height (275px) I am struggling with the remaining 40%, in which I want: At its bottom, a horizontal link box: height 75px, width 40% of the window, with 'Try the Offer' text. Above the horizontal link two h1 lines on top of each other. Top h1 reads: Experience a Unique Off