Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'media-queries'.
The search index is currently processing. Current results may not be complete.
Hi, I have been asked to turn an existing Joomla 2.5.16 website into a responsive one. I created a media-queries.css file and adjusted all the styles using Firefox's Responsive Design Tool to test the results. All was fine until tested on real devices - both iPhone and Xperia - on both the website is totally unaffected by the media-queries.css file. I've tested the site with online simulators and although they show a less than desired outcome - they do show that the media-queries.css file is making a difference. I hope this is the right forum to post this issue as I realize