Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'nested'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • W3Schools
    • General
    • Suggestions
    • Critiques
  • HTML Forums
    • HTML/XHTML
    • CSS
  • Browser Scripting
    • JavaScript
    • VBScript
  • Server Scripting
    • Web Servers
    • Version Control
    • SQL
    • ASP
    • PHP
    • .NET
    • ColdFusion
    • Java/JSP/J2EE
    • CGI
  • XML Forums
    • XML
    • XSLT/XSL-FO
    • Schema
    • Web Services
  • Multimedia
    • Multimedia
    • FLASH

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests


Languages

Found 4 results

  1. I placed a few orderd lists inside another orderd list to have a nested structure. On my screen, i have what i was going for and it works perfectly and works user friendly. However, HTML validator says I have a few errors (only on my nested list). I have cut down the code to sayd code. So how should i solve this problem? Is this an error inside the validator itself? Since it seems to be working perfectly. Kind regards =D Code:
  2. I have 3 variants of code that all do the same thing. Is there a best practice for choosing? Is it just appearance and ease of following or is there a technical reason to use one over the other? /*if ( ($(window).width() < 535) || ($(window).height() < 700) ) { if (scrollTop > stickyNavTop) { jQuery('body').addClass('stickynav'); } else { jQuery('body').removeClass('stickynav'); } } else { jQuery('body').removeClass('stickynav'); } if ( (scrollTop > stickyNavTop) && ( (($(window).height() < 700) || ($(window).width() < 535)) )) { jQue
  3. I have a XSD that looks something like this: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <xs:schema xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" elementFormDefault="qualified" attributeFormDefault="unqualified" version="1.02"> <xs:include schemaLocation="Basic_Types.xsd"/> <xs:element name="MyElement"> <xs:complexType mixed="true"> <xs:sequence> <xs:element name="data"> <xs:complexType> &l
  4. Greetings, I've used sql to a moderate degree within vba and some third-party software (i.e. ReportWriter) and for the most part I do ok. I currently have a report I am trying to generate with an underlying sql query and I just can't get it to work. I was able to mimic what I needed in MS Access but there are some syntax and formatting that I have not used before. I've looked through the examples but I'm missing something. The report will displays radio assets that have Not been assigned a workorder ticket for a current project that is underway. Particulars:- ProjectID=27 if the asset has/h
×
×
  • Create New...