Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'proposal'.
Hi guys! I just went through difficult maintenance for a website project involving iframes with the necessity of short, not embedded initial content. I was using @srcdoc and it already was difficult enough as syntax rules. Then I changed mime type for the pages, converting them into proper XHTML, and the result was confusing and terrible: Syntax adjustments for the "markup model" inside the attribute's value made me double the length of the value. It is not checked by validator, so predicting errors is difficult. It relies on the support of @seamless in order to match the design of the page,