Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'utf-8'.
DILEMMA: My goal is to style the body of a newsletter template. Although I am able to get the formatting into the database and -table, I am unable to retrieve it for insertion in the newsletter's template. Please find below an example of the way in which the value string of only one of the several SQL INSERT statements is created. The string that results is later combined with a name string and other elements of a valid INSERT statement. EXAMPLE OF THE WAY THE INSERTED VALUE IS FORMATTED include_once('../_utilities/php/classes/class.lunarpages.php'); $lunarpages = new Lunarpages()
When I read from my MS Access database(unicode), the Cyrillic characters are not being written correctly in browser(utf-8). How to encode the data by VBScript in real time or how to convert it manually in MS Access? This is what I've found on this topic, but it seems to be quite complicated: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/22054934/capture-and-insert-unicode-text-cyrillic-into-ms-access-database/22072399#22072399
Hi, Sorry about my total lack of technical knowledge. What do you save .css files as? Is it UTF-8 or ANSI? Also in the raspbian distro I'm using it has the option of 'Current Locale(UTF-8)' and 'UTF-8' but not for 'ANSI'. The other options are ISO-8859-1, ISO-8859-15, CP1252. And next to the options is another box with CR+LF and you can choose just LF or just CR. I'm trying to use the raspberry pi as a webserver so I can see what my website designs look like on my Apple Ipod. 1. It shows up on the ipod but the css doesn't seem to be linking. 2. I can open it in the Dillo w
Unfortunately, the it-nic got the "great" idea to start selling domains with accented characters to improve their revenues. :facepalm:Those domains may contains not only italian accented vowels, but even many others of other nations.So, even italian site with italian target have now to handle email addresses such as info@Iñtërnâtiônàlizætiøn.it. Trying to manage this problem using php, the only way I found is using the punycode translation, to that info@Iñtërnâtiônàlizætiøn.it becomes email@example.com I tested in the FROM field and it works (I don't have an email addre