Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'viewport'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • W3Schools
    • General
    • Suggestions
    • Critiques
  • HTML Forums
    • HTML/XHTML
    • CSS
  • Browser Scripting
    • JavaScript
    • VBScript
  • Server Scripting
    • Web Servers
    • Version Control
    • SQL
    • ASP
    • PHP
    • .NET
    • ColdFusion
    • Java/JSP/J2EE
    • CGI
  • XML Forums
    • XML
    • XSLT/XSL-FO
    • Schema
    • Web Services
  • Multimedia
    • Multimedia
    • FLASH

Calendars

  • Community Calendar

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests


Languages

Found 5 results

  1. MOTIVATION: It is sometimes said that time heals all. With this in mind I am hoping that the W3Schools community has advanced since the last time that I communicated and has found a solution to the following problem. BACKGROUND: Recently I created a new webpage that can be found at www.publiustwo.com/ali. If you open this page in an iPhone with a vary narrow viewport such as my own, you will observe that filling in any of the form items that require text input, and in several cases even those that do not, causes the width of the document to increase beyond the size of the available v
  2. ALERT: This question can be answered by both new and old users who do not like pop-ups, because it is an iPhone -- an environment in which the now infamous/famous Grammar Captive splash panel is forever suppressed. BACKGROUND: After many excruciating hours the responsive design of Grammar Captive is nearly complete. One of the several known outstanding problems that remains occurs when one uses Grammar Captive's custom search engines with an iPhone. In order to enter one's search word or phrase the iPhone keyboard appears. It works like a bad wine that starts with an attractive bouqu
  3. For some reason I cannot determine, there is a scroll bar at the bottom of my page which accesses a blank portion of the viewport on the right. I have a feeling there is something in the stylesheet of the code I am accessing for the slideshow that is responsible, but I don't know how to correct it. I have removed all extraneous code except for the slideshow. Can anybody help? Thank you. <!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <link rel="stylesheet" href="https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/font-awesome/4.7.0/css/font-awesome.min.css"> <script src="https://use.typek
  4. BACKGROUND: Within two weeks of my iMac hard disk failure I also lost my iPhone due to a failed power socket. People simply do not service what Apple calls "obsolete" equipment. Although I have yet to replace my iMac, one of my colleagues had an iPhone 5 that he was no longer using and gave it to me. With his new phone in hand I went straight to the Grammar Captive website only to discover that what worked well in a device simulator does not work well at all in the real-life device. Now, my website is divided into five parts: a banner, a navigation bar, the main content section, a side
  5. Hello & Thanks , I am having trouble with my phone version of BenghaziGame . My viewport : <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1, maximum-scale=1"/> Also , I changed the camvas dimensions from this: <canvas id="canvas" width="800" height="550" style="background-color:#992D2D"></canvas> to this: <canvas id="canvas" width="360" height="400" style="background-color:#992D2D"></canvas> And it looks like I'll need to adjust a bunch of other stuff to make it visually acceptable . Running the program on desktop ,
×
×
  • Create New...