How to make my form work

Anny

A very happy 2007 to all on this forum!I am a newbie in web designing and am making my first website. It's for my own freelance work. I am almost done with the basic design, which is quite simple, but I don't know how to make the "contact me" form work on the website. I want the details to me mailed to my mailbox as soon as somebdoy submits the form.I've used Dreamweaver and Photoshop to make the design. Is there a way to do it in Dreamweaver?Is there a script that I can reuse, everytime I make a form anywhere on my website?This question might sound stupid to all you experienced people out there, but please, please, please, help me. I will send you guys the link to my website once I upload it.Thank you!

Try this, is simple and good:

<html><body><form action="MAILTO:someone@w3schools.com" method="post" enctype="text/plain"><h3>This form sends an e-mail to W3Schools.</h3>Name:<br><input type="text" name="name"value="yourname" size="20"><br>Mail:<br><input type="text" name="mail"value="yourmail" size="20"><br>Comment:<br><input type="text" name="comment"value="yourcomment" size="40"><br><br><input type="submit" value="Send"><input type="reset" value="Reset"></form></body></html>

i wouldn't use that form.1 - spam bots can get your email2 - it relies on people having an email client program installed.do an internet search or a forum search for a "php contact form". you need a server side language to process the email form contents, without your email address been avaliable for all to see.

The problem remains!I am really new in designing, and don't understand scripts when I see them.I just checked - I cannot use ASP on my website, so I have to go with PHP. To make it easier for people to contact me, I've put a short form in all the pages of my website (currently 6), can you help me identify the exact script that I can paste at the right locations, so that when people submit the form, the details come directly to my inbox.I've uploaded the initial version of my website - www.dorightmarketing.com Please ignore the content right now. Please do check it out and let me know your views. I need help!