I publish a site

vytas

I wanna publish a site on a free host.with PHP support and MySQL database.What are the best ones for me ???

ive tried a few different ones and wasnt happy with any free hosts. they usually put ads on your site and arent reliable for php/mysql. if you can afford it paid hosting is now cheaper than ever. that said a few years ago i hosted a phpbb forum for free with lycos it was ok, there was however a fair bit of downtime

ive tried a few different ones and wasnt happy with any free hosts. they usually put ads on your site and arent reliable for php/mysql. if you can afford it paid hosting is now cheaper than ever. that said a few years ago i hosted a phpbb forum for free with lycos it was ok, there was however a fair bit of downtime
I have selected one with PHP and MySQL support they do show add though.Dont tell but i hided it with CSS. Aint i clever !?

I won't tell, but I don't recommend taking away the ads. If the advertisers see that too many people have free hosting but with no ads, while they're paying the admin of the free host, they'll be pretty pissed and the admin will have to cancel the free hosting. Just think about it.