Master Page Control/Web.Sitemap Questions

kwilliams

I'm using the ASP.NET Master Page control for my site with the use of this tutorial: http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default....masterpages.asp, and I'm running into a few small issues with the use of the Web.sitemap doc. The code below results in about a 10px gap between each button image on the top nav. It also results in a blank button above the "Home" button, and all of the items from Web.sitemap are listed in the left nav. Here's some examples:This is how the top nav appears:Home About Us Contact Us...and this is how I want the top nav to appear:Home About Us Contact UsThis is how the left nav appears:Home About Us Products Services Contact Us...and this is how I want the left nav to appear:About Us (header for buttons - not a button)Products (button)Services (button)So my questions are:1) How can I remove the indention between the top horizontal nav buttons?2) How can I remove the empty button at the top of the left nav?3) How can I filter Web.sitemap so that only the "About Us" items appear in the left column?------------------------------------------------------------------------------NavMaster.master:<%@ Master Language="VB" CodeFile="NavMaster.master.vb" Inherits="NavMaster" Debug="True" %><!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"><html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"><head runat="server"> <title>Nav MasterPage</title> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="screen" href="~/docs/css/screen.css" /></head><body> <form id="form1" runat="server"> <div id="wrapper"> <!-- Tab navigation --> <div id="tabs"> <asp:Menu id="Menu2" runat="server" StaticDisplayLevels="1" StaticSubMenuIndent="1" StaticMenuStyle-VerticalPadding="0" Orientation="Horizontal" StaticEnableDefaultPopOutImage="False"> <Items> <asp:MenuItem NavigateUrl="default.aspx" ImageUrl="~/images/gif/tab1_active.gif" /> <asp:MenuItem NavigateUrl="aboutus.aspx" ImageUrl="~/images/gif/tab2_active.gif"> <asp:MenuItem Text="Products" Value="Products"></asp:MenuItem> <asp:MenuItem Text="Services" Value="Services"></asp:MenuItem> </asp:MenuItem> <asp:MenuItem NavigateUrl="contactus.aspx" ImageUrl="~/images/gif/tab3_active.gif"> </Items> </asp:Menu> </div><!-- end tabs --> <div id="screenleft"> <asp:contentplaceholder id="LeftColumn" runat="server" /> </div><!-- end screenleft --> <div id="content"> <!-- dynamic page title --> <h1><asp:label id="lblPageTitle" runat="server" /></h1> <br /> <!-- page content --> <asp:contentplaceholder id="ContentColumn" runat="server" /> </div><!-- end content --> <div id="screenfooter"> This is the footer section </div><!-- end screenfooter --> </div><!-- end wrapper --> <asp:SiteMapDataSource ID="SiteMapDataSource1" runat="server" /> </form></body></html>------------------------------------------------------------------------------NavMaster.aspx.vb:Partial Class NavMaster Inherits System.Web.UI.MasterPage Sub Page_Load(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As EventArgs) lblPageTitle.Text = SiteMap.CurrentNode.Description End SubEnd Class------------------------------------------------------------------------------Web.sitemap:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?><siteMap xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/AspNet/SiteMap-File-1.0"> <siteMapNode url="~/default.aspx" title="Home" description="Home"> <siteMapNode id="aboutus" url="aboutus.aspx" title="About Us" description="About Us"> <siteMapNode url="products.aspx" title="Products" description="Products" /> <siteMapNode url="services.aspx" title="Services" description="Services" /> </siteMapNode> <siteMapNode id="contactus" url="contactus.aspx" title="Contact Us" description="Contact Us" /> </siteMapNode></siteMap>------------------------------------------------------------------------------aboutus.aspx:<%@ Page Language="VB" MasterPageFile="~/NavMaster.master" AutoEventWireup="false" CodeFile="aboutus.aspx.vb" Inherits="aboutus_aboutus" title="About Us" %><asp:Content ID="Content1" ContentPlaceHolderID="LeftColumn" Runat="Server"> <div id="screenleftnav"> <asp:Menu id="Menu1" Runat="Server" DataSourceID="SiteMapDataSource1" StaticDisplayLevels="2" DisappearAfter="5" StaticEnableDefaultPopOutImage="False" /> </div></asp:Content><asp:Content ID="Content2" ContentPlaceHolderID="ContentColumn" Runat="Server"> This is the main content section</asp:Content>