about hardware , not web :(

smiles

Hope you can help me with this question , not about webSuppose you have just design a new card , not like any popular card now , you plug it in computer slot ( like PCI ... ) , so I want to ask is there any change to computer 's facethanks !!!

There is a lot of your concept that is being lost in translation.It sounds like you are asking: when you plug a card into a computer, does it change something on the computer?You're second post seems to give an example, like, you go away from your computer and while you are gone someone puts something on your computer. You want to be able to see that something has happened while you were gone.Yes, this is possible. Most computers will log activity like that.

I have one problem and if you help me , I am very aprreciatedMy teacher gives my group a work , it is designing a card using for a laboratory , this card will plug into PCI slot of computer , now I am searching for document about PCI slot , it pins and the full function of them I have found some like http://pinouts.ru/Slots/PCI_pinout.shtml but not enough :) Could you save a little time to search with me , I think with your experiences , you will have a better document thanks !!!

When you're working with circuits, a pinout diagram like that is about the best you can do. That page lists what each pin does, shows which are the VCC, address/data, interrupts etc. If you need more of a description about how PCI works you might want to check at some place like wikipedia, but otherwise a pinout diagram like what you found is pretty standard for circuits.