Trading Website

vchris

I know I'm working on my portfolio website right now but it won't take long and it'll be done. So I'm thinking of creating a trading website where people can buy/sell stuff but all locally so no need for paypal or any payment methods. There is already a website like this (http://www.usedottawa.com/). As you can see it's not a nice website but it does work. I checked that site out pretty good and there's a couple things they could do to improve their traffic and security. I had a great idea for the domain name. www.ncrtrader.com. ncr means national capital region which is where we are and doesn't only include ottawa. I would maybe at some point make the site bilingual. What do you guys think about having a second trading website but better than the current one? Could that be successful?

Oh man! I hate sites like that. No structure. They just throw the information in your face. Every site I do is simple and easy to navigate. This one looks like a mess.

Oh man! I hate sites like that. No structure. They just throw the information in your face. Every site I do is simple and easy to navigate. This one looks like a mess.
Yeah, craigslist is a mess! But there's so much information there, I can't imagine an alternative that doesn't involve 35 mouse-clicks.