Invisible source

arheus

Guest azure7
How can I make the source of HTML file invisible for visitors?Thank you.
You can't make the html source code invisible. You can "trick" some people though into thinking the html source code is invisible.You can insert a "no right-click" script into your pages, so when people right click on your pages it won't allow them. But there are other methods of going around the "no right-click script".Another method would be to shift your entire source code to the far right and press Enter a few times to make it lower. With this method, when a person right clicks on your page to view the source it will show a blank page, when all you really did was shift the source code out of view.

Sorry, there is a way, but I do not remember it because I never used of it. The proof is that many web pages do no allow you to see the source. Still, I appreciate as very intelligent Azure7's solution to put the whole text far right.A script with "no right-click" does not work, because another way to see the source is "View-source".Mayby, someone knows "the way".Thank you anyway!

there are other ways of tricking people, you could hide it in another frame, then when they view the source, they only see the main one... then they would have to hunt down the other one.The best way would be to put a lot of junk in the script, but not so it affects the look of it in the browser (pointless javascript) and then remove all the returns so it's ONE LONG LINE!I think just putting it into one long line would do the trick, it's easy to do and alot of work for them to undo... they would really want to have it. Then it would also speed up the loading time, vs adding junk slows it down.---- ---I really wouldn't worry about people taking it, there isn't anything too special about html. I've made large php scripts, like a search engine and forums, and thoughs way surpase anything "cool" html can do. The only copy cats that stay alive are the copy cats for php.net and others large sites that want there loads reduced, and only have the content to help support a product they make and need the content to help with confustion issuses.