Poll code/script

Xtazy

depends what kinda poll your after.Do you need one that stores the results of anyone who takes it and displays a nice graph? If so, you need php.Or, do you need one that someone fills in, then based on what they answer, they get a result for themselves..in which case, you probably again need php, i doubt this can done by javascript alone.

If you use PHP wouldn't you have to use MySql, because MySql is the PHP Database?If you're looking for a good one, I've heard this one is good: IdioPoll. Or, you could Google PHP/MySql poll or something similar. There's tons of sites that offer free scripts you could use.

I really don't know anything about php/sql but i was wondering if u can post the code that i need and i just add it to the page...although i din'y understand it...:)
Im not so verry good with round functions and things like that yet so im sorry but i cant help you on this one.. But if you just let the post be here for a few hours or post a new one in the php forum im sure that someone that knows how to create or find a good and stylish poll will reply there :)...->Kristian_C

I don't think something like this can just be copy-pasted into your page. Well, maybe someone can just give you a whole web page, but it would really help you to learn a least a little about PHP so that you can understand the code and be able to fix it if something goes wrong. what I would do is store the results in a fileand then when you want to see them, you can just open the file and see.