Ok guys, I need real help here.

Rasputin_RU

Hello all,i'm going to try to explain everything, and it maight be long.I'm makinng a website for my self, and few thing can not seem to find a solution, as i'm not accuainted with flash action script.I have a scene 1, frame 1- 19 is intro. Frame 19 logo_mc (50 frames). scene 1 frame 20 another future_mc, solar_mc, wind_mc.Now how do i code that after it finishes playing scene 1 frame 19 movie, only than go and play scene 1 frame 20 movies?Second question is: When all buttons are in place in scene 1 (home page), on click of solar_btn, wind_btn, future_btn i want it to play movie about 3sec long called offloadHP_mc, and only than go to given direction.?If you understand my question please help me to understand it in full detail. or if you know a tutorials that explain it in understandable manner, please let me know.Thanks very massive. :)

Guess that you are new with Flash , about the first , I 'm afraid that you cant have the best answer with action script , because I dont remember that there have some scripts that can feel the end of your movie to jump to the 20th frame and play the next movieBut you can do that without script , suppose that you have the your movie symbol in the library named logo_mc and this movie clip have the length of frame is 50now imagine you have the main layer............1.............................................19 20...........................Layer 1 ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||now insert a new layer for your logo_mc.......................................................... <------------- 50 frames---------------->................................................................... 19..............................................................Layer 2 ...............................................|*||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||...........................................................................................................................69.....Layer 1 ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||so your 20th frame in your mind is now change to 69th frame if I was you About the second , I dont understand much , but my advice is the more you keep away from using time , the more you will go an easy way Time is depend on system time , but the time of loading your movie is depend on ServerHope that help :)

About the second , I dont understand much , but my advice is the more you keep away from using time , the more you will go an easy way Time is depend on system time , but the time of loading your movie is depend on ServerHope that help :)
Hi there,Thanks for that mate.If no one reply's i'll have no other option as only to to do exactly the way you've said it.You know what, i'll do it, and if any one explains to me later it better, i'll redo it.!!Thank you