AI layers to flash

Nucklehed

Let's say I have some objects created in vector in Illustrator. I have five layers, each with a vector object on them (5 objects).What's the best way to import these five layers and their contents into FLASH to create a movie? What I'm looking for here is the same, super-crisp vector images to go from Illustrator to flash (preferably with no rasterization).Can it be done? What are my options?Thanks, folks!! :)

mmh i have not imported any vector based content to it but if there is a file format that the Macromedia flash can handle then I just see to that i save the vector img into that file format. then use import. btw if you want an easyer vector program then illustrator I can suggest Xara X 1.0. its relitivly new on the marked with just a few years on its shoulder and the result of alittle hard work are really nice, better Layout/user friendly, faster drawing, easy useing layors, animating and much morethis is a result of Xara X 1.0 vs Illustrator C2 at the bottomhttp://www.xaraxtreme.org/about/

• 1 month later...

If you still need help with this. All you have to do to get a vector image from AI to Flash is export your AI file as a .swf file, then when you import that to flash it will be the same as in AI.

• 3 weeks later...