Need Help - background music in website

Guest jasonmdrums

Guest jasonmdrums

I'm trying to add a .wav file to my website. The program I'm using allows me to add a soundclip and loop it, but everytime I click on another page, it starts the clip over. Can I have this 30 second clip stream the moment you hit to home page and continue to loop while you navigate throughout the site without the clip automatically starting over at every page? Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I'm very new at html coding and web design.Thank You!!

the easyest way to make this work is by frameset or Iframesif you use frameset just add the sound code into the index. SO you dont have the code on every page you link to :) then there is Iframe it should work just like above but you use a normal page with divs. tables like that. just add the code inside that page. Iframe are linkable so you dont have to reload the page. this is how you link a Iframe if you have not done this before

<a href="page1.htm" target="mymain">Link 1</a> <a href="page2.htm" target="mymain">Link 2</a><iframe name="mymain" "src="page1.htm" height="620" width="655" frameborder="0" scrolling="no">your browser dont support iframe update to the newest browser or download another browser that supports it</iframe>

the "mymain" are the reason why i can link the iframe. you can change the name but then you must also change the name on the target inside the link.note-----iframes are not supported by all browsers and frameset will make a havok in the search motors

yes i know that. I often use Midi files if i want to play music on the page it can sound very cool if you find some that matches your page design :)If you dont have midi files jasonmdrums you can then use google.